Jubilee Specialty Wood Products strives to provide its customers with a consistent, high quality, positive experience each time they visit. To accomplish this, we compiled a quick list of company policies that help us work towards that goal.
- Each time you arrive, please check-in to the office and notify a staff member. This helps us know where customers are at all times which enables us to provide a better, safer experience.
- Please do not wander outside of our warehouse unless with a staff member. This ensures our customers are kept safe.
- Please park vehicles outside of the warehouse. Do not drive into or around the lumberyard unless directed to by a staff member.
- When purchasing lumber, we encourage our customers to sort through the packs themselves so they can find the board(s) that satisfies them the most.
- Once finished sorting through a pack, please re-stack the lumber the way it was found. This helps keep our floorspace organized and presentable and makes it easier for the next customer to find what they need.
- Please do not step or walk on top of the lumber. Not only is this a safety hazard, it can damage the lumber, make it less appealing, and harder for the next customer to find what they need.
- Please watch your step when walking around the warehouse. There are many trip hazards, so we encourage all customers to walk slowly and carefully. Jubilee Specialty Wood Products and Buchanan Lumber Mobile are not responsible for any injuries or damages incurred by customers when on our property.
- If you are looking to purchase any cypress, cedar, or you are in need of a specific dimension of any species, we encourage customers to call ahead to get information on availability. If the order requires a pack of lumber to be pulled from one of our warehouses, we need at least a 2-3 day notice.
- Returns and exchanges are not guaranteed and handled on a case by case basis.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards. We also accept cash but do not carry any change.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to any millworks.
- We will remove sales tax from any transaction when supplied with a copy of your valid sales retail sales tax certificate.
- We do not have customer accounts. All invoices must be paid before leaving the property.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- We welcome dogs of all types as long as they leashed and with its owner at all times.