Jubilee Specialty Wood Products strives to provide its customers with a consistent, high quality, positive experience each time they visit. To accomplish this, we compiled a quick list of company policies that help us work towards that goal.
- Each time you arrive, please check-in to the office and notify a staff member. This helps us know where customers are at all times which enables us to provide a better, safer experience.
- When purchasing lumber, we encourage our customers to sort through the packs themselves so they can find the board(s) that satisfies them the most.
- Once finished sorting through a pack, please re-stack the lumber the way it was found. This helps keep our floorspace organized and presentable and makes it easier for the next customer to find what they need.
- Please do not step or walk on top of the lumber. Not only is this a safety hazard, it can damage the lumber, make it less appealing and harder for the next customer to find what they need.
- Please watch your step when walking around the warehouse. There are many trip hazards, so we encourage all customers to walk slowly and carefully. Jubilee Specialty Wood Products is not responsible for any injuries or damages incurred by customers when on our property.
- If you are looking to purchase any cypress, cedar, or you are in need of a specific dimension of any species, we encourage customers to call ahead to get information on availability. If the order requires a pack of lumber to be pulled from one of our warehouses, we need at least a 2-3 day notice.
- Returns are not allowed and exchanges are not guaranteed. All exchanges are handled on a case by case basis. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards. We also accept cash but do not carry any change.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to leaving.
- We will remove sales tax from any transaction when supplied with a copy of your valid sales tax exemption form.
- We do not have customer accounts. All invoices must be paid before leaving the property.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are welcome as long as they leashed and with its owner at all times. We also ask all customers to clean up after their pets if required.